THE ARCHIVES

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Munsters #9 - A Grave Situation

I bet you didn't know today was "Try-To-Be-Nice-To-Your-Neighbors-But-Ultimately-Freak-Them-Out-Because-You're-Just-Too-Weird-For-Them-To-Handle" Day, did you? Neither did I! So here's a little tale that's so specific to the occassion that one might think I made up the whole thing on the spot just as an excuse to post another Munsters comic. To that I say- who needs excuses? Not me.










Hey look, it's a Picture Of Lily! Ho ho, ha ha haaa...!

5 comments:

Valentín VN said...

I love the Munsters, but I didn't know they were comic book characters too!!

What a nice comic story. Thank you for sharing it.

Prof. Grewbeard said...

thank you sir, you may have another-

http://magiccarpetburn.blogspot.com/2008/10/munsters-8-fright-for-sore-eyes-liddle.html

Mr. Karswell said...

If everyday is Halloween at THOIA then I certainly have no problem with everyday being Try-To-Be-Nice-To-Your-Neighbors-But-Ultimately-Freak-Them-Out-Because-You're-Just-Too-Weird-For-Them-To-Handle Day at MCB.

ShellHawk said...

I love how Lily's stole sometimes growled and snapped, too.
Sorry I missed their comics while they were hot! Thanks for sharing this!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

kars- the only problem i have with it is that it takes forever to type!...

shelly- you're welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails