THE ARCHIVES

Monday, June 28, 2010

Horror Tales - Pull Up A Coffin & Monster Joke Book Redux

Sometimes Life is a hairy green beast chomping away at your fingers
while you watch helplessly...





Boy, is that ever grim...(snicker!)

Hey, you guys remember this?...

Look at this absolutely fantastic take on the Monster Joke Book art by Pedro Vargas at Pipsqueak's Corner, can you believe how spot-on that is? Thanx for sending this our way, Pedro! Everyone should visit his site right now for more great art!...
Oh...GAAAAAAAAAAA!

8 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Oooohhhh YEAH!!!!!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

All those years, and I don't think I ever really read it until tonight!
"wedioss"
How can it be a word verification if it's not a word?

Prof. Grewbeard said...

good point, my friend...

Christopher said...

thats a DREAM job...Pierre! :o)

Mr. Karswell said...

PULL UP A COFFIN... amazing title. I think I like it better than IF THE COFFIN FITS-- WEAR IT! GCD says: from Fantastic Fears (Ajax; Farrell, 1953 series) #8 [a redrawn version of "Be My Ghost"] I now need to track down the original.

AND: Thank you very very mewch for adding my AEET banner too (the cats would thank you but meh, they're cats and they don't give a shit about anything.)

Prof. Grewbeard said...

how about, LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON or, THE HEAD NEVER FALLS FAR FROM THE GUILLOTINE?...

Lazarus Lupin said...

I enjoyed the monster joke art. I love the ear piercing joke, it looks about as silly on a monster as it does on regular people.

Lazarus Lupin
http://strangespanner.blogspot.com/
Arts and reviews

Aqsa Rao said...

Nice post.........

Related Posts with Thumbnails