THE ARCHIVES

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Xmas & A Happy New Year! The Lost Episodes - Texas Balloon & Novelty

All I have to give you this Xmas is this CD set free by The Lost Episodes, a 90s Houston garage-prog group that I had something to do with...

I have no other gifts to bring, Ba-Rum-Pa-Dum-Bum, so let me drum(up) an image for you from the Internet, while I still can. No, I did not add the lettering to this image, it's really a Magma Taishi(Space Giants to all you gaijin)Christmas postcard! Wowee-Wow-Wow!
*****************************
We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, etc. Once again, the management of this theatre would like to wish one & all a Very Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year. Take care.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Prof. Grewbeard! Love the Space Giants card. :D

Best wishes for 2011!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

I just got one thing to say, and that's "infubbi" and you know what I mean!!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

For once, I'm not kidding, "The Lost Episodes" is THE best music I've probably heard this year!! A voice of sanity in an otherwise musically insane world!

Mykal Banta said...

And a happy and healthy new year to you and yours, my good friend! Remember what Rudolph's girlfriend sang in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer: "There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true. You're only a day away!"

Prof. Grewbeard said...

thanx Mykal, i always liked that song...

Mr. Karswell said...

That xmas card is awesome! Looking forward to rockin' these tunes, and of course seeing more from MCB in 2011-- you better return, or else!!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

lemme know if you have trouble downloading this Kars, i'll send you a hard copy.

said...

)))((((((
(-)...(-)
....U....
..[___]..---{Magic carpet burn}

Jason said...

Happy TwentyEleven and hurry back soon, Prof!

Zombina and the Skeletones said...

Hi Prof! This may be the best blog in the internet. I keep finding myself back here; everytime I search something, you seem to have posted about it. I'd really like to send you a RECORD to say thanks. Can you email me about it?

Prof. Grewbeard said...

Thanx Jason!

Zombina- thanx also but your blogger profile is inaccessible so i don't have your email...

Related Posts with Thumbnails