THE ARCHIVES

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dracula's Deuce (Mono), Famous Monsters #89 & #91


From my Vunderful Vinyl Vault comes Gary Usher's Dracula's Deuce in Monsterous Mono- 'Nuff Said! (Now Available!)
As a special bonus, today's post brings on the Dracularious in the form of excerpts from Famous Monsters Of Filmland #89 and #91...

From the 60s we slide into the 70s. Posting that Count Dragula comic got me all hot for vampires so that's what I'm going to focus on this veek, i mean week...












Wait for it...
More Vampires on Vinyl(I hope)und Visuals...Vednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, more childhood memories. Got to see "Count Yorga" upon its release, but I had to wait nearly 40 years after FM 89 before I got to see "Dracula vs Frankenstein." It was still fun to see Forry's cameo.

Christopher said...

I had this FM issue..The Count Yorga films and Dr. Phibes were a big hit in theatres..But I don't remember a release of Dracula vs Frankenstein I saw it on TV barely a year after this FM spread.

Anonymous said...

None is greater than ZANDOR VORKOV!

Anonymous said...

Could you please reup Dracula's Deuce (Mono)- Ghouls.
Thx.

Related Posts with Thumbnails