THE ARCHIVES

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Return Of Monster Parade #4


On Monday, November 10th, 2008 I posted the cover of my first copy of Monster Parade #4, a magazine that just mysteriously disappeared from my collection. I can't for the life of me determine what happened to it. Anyway, I said that if I were ever to find it or find another copy, I would post some of the contents. Well, I lucked out and found another copy for eight bucks. On the 100 Most Valuable Magazines list, it is ranked #51 and a NM copy is worth(?)over a thousand dollars. I plan on posting a good chunk of it, not necessarily because it is a superlative magazine, but because it is rare...














Part Two...Soon

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Whether or not it's a superlative mag or a rare one, the cover is totally cool! Love it!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

agreed! me too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails