THE ARCHIVES

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weeny Witch Halloween Party Book


This item was just a little too large for my scanner so I had to do some creative(pffft!)cropping to get everything in. Weeny Witch? Halloween in Canada...


This guy looks really hungry for a "weeny"! I don't like the way he's looking at mine! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!...



It would appear the Wendigo has disdain for your "weeny"...

I should probably mention that I won't be able to post every single day this month but will do my best to keep you entertained for what will most probably be my last Halloween Countdown...

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

LOVE THIS POST!!!

p said...

how totally cool are these images.
love them.

make-your-own-invitations.com

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

I'm glad this isn't a contest, because it's gonna be hard to top the Party Book! Skinless Wieners sounds like the name of a punk band!!

Christopher said...

ha ha..those masks would be great posted above urinals in the men's room.."quit lookiiiin'" :o(

Mr. Karswell said...

You know I love these strange party / cook books... it's weird though, some of the artwork looks like it's from the Victorian era, especially the masks.

Paul Conrad said...

"what will most probably be my last Halloween Countdown..."

Say it isn't so--Your site is part of what makes halloween so much fun!

KL from NYC said...

None of the current on-line equivalents have the charm of the old paper product freebies.
Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails